Your roof’s drainage system includes the eavestroughs, gutters and drain openings. Along with the slope of the roof itself, this drainage system is designed to keep water from pooling on the roof and away from the foundation of the building. Many roof problems can be traced back to poor maintenance and installation practices such as:
- Installing only one drain
- Lack of regular maintenance
- Not installing overflow scuppers in parapet wall
- Improper sloping of the roof, gutters or eavestrough
- Not fixing broken or bent downspouts
- Placing drains next to support columns
- Drains flowing directly onto the roofing materials
Clogs and overflows not only cause ice dams, but can also allow water to enter your exterior building walls/foundation and damage the interior of your home along with other serious problems such as:
- Serious foundation leaks
- Damage to building structure
- Basement flooding and leaks
- Siding damage and rot
- Peeling of exterior paint
- Ice dams on your roof
- Damage to soffit and fascia
- Damage to masonry exteriors
Why Property Owners Choose Us For Eavestrough and Gutter Repairs?
- We provide quick turnaround on all repair work.
- We provide high quality workmanship with a warranty on our work.
- We follow strict safety standards because the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is always the top priority.
- From the first phone call to the last bit of cleanup, we aim for your complete satisfaction.